If you do not have Adobe Reader installed you can click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader and follow the instructions to install it on your computer.
To fill out our application online you will need to have the current version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer. Once you have installed Adobe Acrobat Reader you can download the online application, save the PDF to your computer, then fill it out by tabbing through the required fields. Once the application is completed you can sign it electronically, or print the application and sign it manually.
If you chose to print the application and sign it manually you will need to submit it by one of the 3 options below:
- Scan and email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax the application to 559-438-9690.
- Mail the application to:
7035 N. Fruit Ave.
Fresno, CA 93711
Click here to download our Direct Loan Application (PDF)
- If you are using Firefox, right-click on the download link and choose “Save Link As”. If you are using Internet Explorer, right-click on the download link and choose “Save target as…”. If you are using Chrome, right-click on the download link and choose “Save link as…”
- Click “Save” from the dialog box to save the PDF to your computer.
- Navigate to the folder on your computer where you saved the PDF.
- Double-click the PDF to open the file in Adobe Acrobat Reader. If the file opens in a web-browser or program other than Adobe Reader, you will need to first open Adobe Reader, and then click on “File” in the upper left menu, and then selecting “Open”. Navigate to the folder on your computer where you saved PDF, select the PDF, and then click “Open”.
- Fill out each editable field on the application by clicking on the editable area and typing in the information.
- After you complete the application, apply a digital signature at the bottom of the PDF using the digital signature option. For more information on creating a digital signature, please see the instructions listed below.
- Once you have signed the application, save your changes by clicking on “File” in the upper left menu of Adobe Reader, and then selecting “Save”. After you have saved your application, be sure to print a copy for your own records. If you prefer to submit the application via email, fax or mail, please print the completed application, sign it using a pen, and then use one of the methods listed above to submit the application.
In order to electronically sign the application you will need to create a digital signature by following these steps:
- Click on the signature line in the application
- A box titled Add Digital ID will appear with two options. Select the option that states I want to sign this document using: A new digital ID I want to create now. The select next.
- Next it will ask you where you want to store your new digital ID. Select New PKCS#12 digital ID file and select next.
- On the next page fill in the fields using your full legal name, your full company name (if applicable), and your email address. Then select next.
- You can now select where to store your digital signature and create a password for your signature. Be sure to create a strong password and do not share your password with others. Your digital signature is a legally binding signature so it is important to keep your password private and secure. Once you have created a password you can click finish.
- A new Sign Document box will open. If you are the only individual with a digital signature saved on your device your name will appear in the sign as field. If there are other digital signatures on your device make sure to select your name and enter your password. Once you have done that click sign and you will have legally signed the application.
- You should then be prompted to save the signed document to your computer. Save the completed application and email it to email@example.com.
- If another individual needs to sign the application you can email it to them and they can create a digital signature as well, but please note that if they make any changes to the document it will make any previous signatures void, and we will not be able to accept the application.
If you have any questions please call us at 559-438-9680 and we will be happy to assist you.